BAA, formerly Circuit Breaker
Benefits Access Application
- A reduced fee for one set of Illinois auto license plates (fee is $10)
- Seniors & People with Disabilities Ride Free pass- senior adults and people with disabilities can ride metropolitan-area public transit for free in Illinois
Apply online at Illinois Department on Aging or local senior center.
Eligibility includes people who are aged 65 & older, widow or widower who turned 63 before their spouse’s death who was eligible, and people with disabilities aged 16 or older. Applicants can apply in the calendar year they turn age 65 or become disabled.
The applicant must meet the eligibility guidelines below.
- 1 person household, $33,562
- 2 person household, $44,533
- 3 or more person household, $55,500
The applicant’s income from the previous year is used to determine eligibility. The income limits are not expected to change.
Get in touch!
We serve Illinois' 13 southern most counties. Alexander, Franklin, Hardin, Gallatin, Jackson, Johnson, Massac, Perry, Pope, Pulaski, Saline, Union, and Williamson County.
Mon-Fri: 8 AM – 4 PMSaturday: ClosedSunday: Closed