Government Programs for Residents in Southern Illinois
- Benefits Access ApplicationLicense Plate Discount
- Earned Income Tax CreditEITC
- Employment Assistance
- Energy AssistanceUtility Bill Assistance or LIHEAP
- Extra Help(Low Income Subsidy for Medicare Part D)
- Senior Employment Assistance
- SLMB or SLIBSpecified Low-Income Medicare Beneficiary
- SNAPFood Stamps
- Social Security
- Social Security Disability
- SSISupplemental Security Income
- TANFTemporary Assistance for Needy Families
Although every effort has been made to provide complete and accurate information, the Egyptian Area Agency on Aging, Inc and its agents are not responsible for the use of the information contained within this Website. The information in this Website is not intended as a guide for individual health, legal, or financial concerns. See our Legal Notice.
Get in touch!
We serve Illinois' 13 southern most counties. Alexander, Franklin, Hardin, Gallatin, Jackson, Johnson, Massac, Perry, Pope, Pulaski, Saline, Union, and Williamson County.